Apple christened the Steve Jobs Theater on its new campus in Cupertino, California, yesterday with a slew of product bulletins. While iPhones took center-stage on the occasion, different gadgets beneath the Apple umbrella weren’t left behind. Here’s every thing you might want to know in regards to the latest additions to the Apple product household.
- The iPhone X, pronounced “iPhone Ten,” is Apple’s $1,000 anniversary machine with an edge-to-edge OLED show, facial recognition, and no Home button.
- Check out our iPhone X hands-on by senior opinions editor Samuel Axon to see the high-end machine in higher element.
- The iPhone X was the showstopper, however Apple introduced the brand new iPhone eight and eight Plus which might be extra akin to final 12 months’s iPhone 7 fashions.
- Ars went hands-on with the iPhone eight fashions and might affirm they may as properly have been referred to as the iPhone 7S and 7S Plus.
- AirPower is Apple’s new wi-fi charging know-how that works with the iPhone X and the iPhone eight fashions, but it surely’s not accessible but.
- The Apple Watch Series three brings LTE connectivity to the wearable for the primary time, along with a barometric altimeter for stair-counting.
- Ars additionally acquired to go hands-on with the Series three, which appears to be like almost similar to the Apple Watch Series 2.
- The newly introduced Apple TV 4K offers Apple’s set-top field a giant replace with 4K and HDR compatibility, Metal 2, and the A10X Fusion Chip.
- iDevices can obtain iOS 11 on September 19, bringing the brand new Files app, an up to date Control Center, drag-and-drop options to iPads, and extra.
- watchOS four comes out on September 19, updating Apple Watch fashions with a Siri watch face, an up to date Workout app with an HIIT choice and improved swim monitoring, and coronary heart rhythm monitoring software program.
Check out some images from inside Apple’s new, futuristic-looking campus, notably the Steve Jobs Theater. CEO Tim Cook emphasised the construction’s one-ness with nature on the occasion. The complete campus is 100 % powered by renewable power, and the primary round construction meshes indoor and out of doors environments by interweaving with timber and different crops.