- SpaceX’s new rideshare program
- News from India’s space agency and more
More news from across TG+
- Intuitive Machines set a November launch date for its first-ever lander mission to the moon.
- Rocket Lab will launch a pair of climate satellites for NASA, which could help scientists better model the effects of a warming world on the massive ice sheets at the Earth’s poles.
- The Pentagon is urging U.S. space companies to stay vigilant against foreign intelligence entities, which could access or exploit space tech via investments.
- True Anomaly got the regulatory greenlight to perform key capabilities as it seeks to enable on-orbit satellite reconnaissance.