- ABL Space nears next launch
- News from SpaceX and more
More news from across TG+
- Astrobotic’s first lunar lander is set to take off on United Launch Alliance’s new Vulcan Centaur rocket on Christmas Eve.
- Qosmosys, a Singapore-based startup, has closed an astonishing $100 million seed round to develop its lunar lander tech.
- Rocket Lab’s Electron rocket will likely return to flight before the year is out, though work remains before missions can resume.
- SpaceX will launch four navigation satellites for the European Space Agency (ESA) amid ongoing delays with homegrown next-generation launch vehicles.