- More on Starship’s second launch
- News from Blackshark.ai and more
More news from across TG+
- Blackshark.ai has already made a digital twin of the Earth, and its next play further democratizes the hitherto lofty (if you will) world of geospatial intelligence.
- ispace will make its second attempt at putting a lander on the moon in the fourth quarter of 2024, just about two years after it launched its first failed mission.
- Morpheus Space unveiled its first software product, a mission simulation and design platform called Journey.
- World View was poised to go public, but the SPAC behind the deal is now under official deadline as shareholders voted to again push back the date by which it must complete the deal. (Update: On Sunday World View announced it was cancelling the SPAC deal altogether.)