ADDITIONAL PAID TERMS OF SERVICE FOR TechGround+
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND POLICIES
- Welcome to TechGround+ (the “Service”), is a service through which registered users can pay for access to premium features of the TechGround service.
TechGround+ IS OFFERED ONLY IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
- Acceptance of Terms. By using and continuing to use the Service you and TechGround agree to the following terms and policies (and any successor urls): these Additional Paid Terms of Service for TechGround+ (“Additional Paid Terms”).
- Changes to Terms. TechGround reserves the right to update and change, from time to time, these Additional Paid Terms and all documents incorporated by reference. You can find the most recent version of the Terms at the URLs listed above. You should check these documents regularly for any updates. Your continued use of the Service will constitute acceptance of any modified terms.
YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE ADDITIONAL PAID TERMS AND ALL DOCUMENTS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE, SO PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- TERMS FOR TechGround+
- You, and not TechGround, are responsible for all purchases made through your TechGround account or in connection with your TechGround ID. TechGround is not responsible for unauthorized purchases or errors made using your TechGround ID or your TechGround account. You must resolve purchase-related disputes with and promptly report unauthorized use of your credit card to your credit card company, online payment service provider, merchant, or bank. Your liability for unauthorized use of your card may be limited by your card issuer’s agreement and/or by applicable law. In addition to the uses of account information authorized by these Additional Paid Terms or any incorporated documents, TechGround may access, preserve, monitor and disclose your card information in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to verify your account, to identify or resolve problems, or to respond to inquiries about your Service, but nothing in this section shall impose a duty on TechGround to make any such disclosures.
- AUTOMATIC RENEWAL, REFUNDS, AND PAYMENT TERMS
You may purchase TechGround+ on a yearly or a monthly subscription basis.
- Auto Renewal. The current fee for the Service will automatically and immediately be charged to your designated payment method or, if your designated payment method fails, to any other payment method you have on file with us. Details of your fees will be available from your account page. The Service is provided on an auto-renewal basis commencing on the date that you sign up for the Service until you cancel. Your designated payment method or, if your designated payment method fails, any other payment method you have on file with us will be charged for renewal unless you cancel at least 48 hours before the end of the current period. You are entitled to cancel the Service at any time. To cancel the Service, log in to TechGround.com and go to the your account page to manage your subscription and cancel your Service.
- Cancellation for Auto-Renewed TechGround+. If you choose to cancel your auto-renewed subscription of TechGround+, cancellation will cease the periodic (yearly or monthly) auto-renewal of the Service. You will not receive a refund for the current billing period but will continue to receive your subscription for the remainder of the current billing period, regardless of the cancellation date. Your cancellation goes into effect after the current billing period has passed. For example, if the Service is for one month periods and you cancel on the 5th day of that month you will continue to get the service for that month and the Service will be cancelled at the next billing cycle. Also for example, if the Service is for one year periods and you cancel on the 100th day of that year you will continue to get the service for that year and the Service will be cancelled at the next billing cycle.
- Amount Charged for Service may Change. The amount charged may change. If you do not cancel the Service, you hereby consent that the payment method (or, if your designated payment method fails, any other payment method that you have on file) will automatically be charged the then-current fee for the Service at the commencement of each renewal period. We will provide you with notice of any price increase at least thirty (30) days in advance. Details of the current fees will be posted at https://TechGround.com/subscribe. Fees charged for one service may not be credited towards other services. TechGround does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Discounts and Offers. TechGround in its discretion may offer discounts or special offers from time to time. If you have received an offer for a free trial period in connection with signing up for the Service, then you will not be charged for the first time until after your free trial period has ended. Once the offer or trial period ends, you will be auto-charged for the Service until you cancel. If you cancel during the trial period, you will not have access to the Service once the trial period ends, unless you purchase the Service. Subsequent billing dates will be on the monthly or annual anniversary of your first billing date. For example, if you purchase an annual subscription on October 15th and you get the first 30 days free and if you do not cancel within the first 30 days, then you will not be charged at all until November 14th (there are 31 days in October). Thereafter, you will be automatically charged again on November 14th of each subsequent year, until you decide to cancel. If you receive a discount or special offer during the current term, your billing date will extend for the additional period of the discount or special offer.
6. TERM AND TERMINATION